Purchasing a property is a substantial investment with built-in risks and potential benefits. By obtaining a pre-purchase appraisal from Dunwoody Home Appraiser, the buyer and seller become more informed about the property and the property’s value. When purchasing a property, place your trust in an appraisal company that has been performing professional real estate appraisals for nearly two decades. Our appraisers are locally based and are prepared to provide high-quality, detailed appraisals. At Dunwoody Home Appraiser, we understand that time is of the essence when there is a pending sale of a property. We are equipped to deliver competent appraisals within the time frame you need.
A pre-purchase appraisal from Dunwoody Home Appraiser is beneficial for the following reasons:
- An objective, unbiased, and independent third-party appraisal will give you an accurate reflection of the value of the property you want to purchase and a solid basis for an offer. This information can be shared with the real estate owner to show them the actual market value.
- An appraisal can reflect the stability of the market. This gives you the chance to base your offer on current market conditions.
- Many buyers can use the appraisal for tax abatement after they purchase their new home if the assessment is too high.
- There are times the appraisal can be used by your lender during the financing process. Talk to your appraiser about this possibility.
- There are times when a buyer and seller agree on a price, but when the appraisal is done for the bank, the value does not match. A pre-purchase appraisal by Dunwoody Home Appraiser will help avoid this.
An appraisal from Dunwoody Home Appraiser can provide you with a professional third-party valuation, which is far more accurate than a realtor-based comparative market analysis (CMA). A pre-purchase appraisal ensures both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home’s features and a detailed analysis of the most recent and comparable sales.
Call Dunwoody Home Appraiser today for your complimentary consultation and detailed quote.